Booking Terms And Conditions
Please read Unique Proposals Booking Terms and Conditions – should you have any questions please contact us.
- ALL FLIGHTS ARE A MINIMUM OF 2 PASSENGERS
- All bookings are subject to vendor availability, in the event that a booking has been placed and Unique Proposals are unable to meet the specific purpose you asked for and this cannot easily be rectified within a reasonable time a full refund will be given.
- All bookings must be made by card holder and/or have card holders’ permission.
- All bookings for overnight stays are subject to availability and are only valid during weekdays.
- All passengers are required to arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time, passengers are required to meet at Hangar 32, Redcliffe Aerodrome, Nathan Road, Rothwell 4022, Queensland Australia.
- All flights depart at the designated departure time, a late fee will occur in the case of late arrival and/or may result in cancellation of flight and package.
- All package prices are based off an R44 Helicopter except overnight stays which are based on a BELL206.
- Flight times stated are a total and times may vary.
- Each passenger must be less than 136kg and no more than a combined total weight of 240kg.
- Time limits apply
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of poor weather or any other unforeseen event outside of Unique Proposals control cancellation may occur whereby the client will have the option to reschedule the flight package to another date. Date will be subject to availability.
- The client has a 48 hour cooling off period after the booking is made by which a full refund of amounts paid will be permitted.
- Cancellations made prior to 7 days of the flight will result in a 30% cancellation fee, whereby 30% of the total booking will be non-refundable.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the flight will result in a 50% cancellation fee, whereby 50% of the total booking will be non-refundable.
- All bookings are weight permitting, the maximum allowable individual weight is 130kgs and the maximum per 2 passengers is 235kgs.
- We are not required to offer a full refund if you change your mind about the unique proposal service(s) you agreed upon
‘No Show’ Policy
- The booking will be deemed invalid and a refund will not be permitted in the case of cancellation within 48hours prior to appointment time, or if the passenger(s) fail(s) to arrive at the nominated time and date.
- In order to redeem gift certificate a booking must be made.
- A gift voucher will be deemed invalid if either cancellation is within 48hours prior to appointment time, or if the passenger(s) fail(s) to arrive at the nominated time and date.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 3 months.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- Unique Proposals take all due care to keep your personal information private, we will only disclose your personal information to relevant vendors that require it to perform their services for your unique proposal package.
- All payments are made to Unique Proposals, Shop 110, 53 Endeavour Boulevard, North Lakes, QLD, 4509, Australia.
NOTE: All passengers will be briefed on safety pertaining to the helicopter flight.